- Movie: The Chrysanthemum and the Guillotine
- Romaji: Kiku to Girochin
- Japanese: 菊とギロチン
- Director: Takahisa Zeze
- Writer: Toranosuke Aizawa, Takahisa Zeze
- Producer: Kazunao Sakaguchi, Eisuke Ishige, Hirotaka Asano, Keizo Fujikawa
- Cinematographer: Atsuhiro Nabeshima
- Release Date: July 7, 2018
- Runtime: 189 min.
- Genre: Wrestling / Period-1920
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
After the Great Kanto earthquake in 1923, a troupe of women’s sumo wrestler arrive in the area near Tokyo. The group of female sumo wrestlers include Tomoyo (Mai Kiryu) and Tamae (Hanae Kan). Meanwhile, Tetsu (Masahiro Higashide) and Daijiro (Kanichiro) are members of an anarchist group. They go to watch the female sumo wrestlers and become fascinated by them.