- Movie: Nakimushi Shottan no Kiseki (working title)
- Romaji: Nakimushi Shottan no Kiseki
- Japanese: 泣き虫しょったんの奇跡
- Director: Toshiaki Toyoda
- Writer: Shoji Segawa (autobiographical novel)
- Release Date: Fall, 2018
- Runtime: 127 min.
- Distributor: Tokyo Theatres
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Shoji Segawa (Ryuhei Matsuda) was a quiet and inconspicuous boy, but, for the first time, he is recognized by people after winning the National Middle School Shogi Tournament. At the age of 26, his dream of becoming a professional shogi player collapses due to an age restriction. After he quits playing shogi, he becomes desperate. With the support of his peers, including Yuya Suzuki (Yojiro Noda), and his love of shogi, Shoji Segawa begins to play shogi again. A miracle happens to him.
- Based on the autobiographical novel “Nakimushi Shottan no Kiseki” by Shoji Segawa (published April, 2006 by Kodansha).
- Filming began late August, 2017.
- Ryuhei Matsuda – Shoji Segawa
- Yojiro Noda – Yuya Suzuki
- Kento Nagayama – Kazumasa Shindo
- Shota Sometani – Kohei Murata
- Kiyohiko Shibukawa – Takashi Yamakawa
- Ryusuke Komakine – Ryoichi Hatanaka
- Hirofumi Arai – Mata Kiyoshi
- Taichi Saotome – Daisuke Kato
- Satoshi Tsumabuki – Watari Tono
- Takako Matsu – Yoshiko Kajima
- Issey Ogata – Kazuo Kudo
- Kaoru Kobayashi – Mamoru Fujita
- Jun Miho – Chikako
- Jun Kunimura – Toshio