- Drama: Jugglers
- Revised romanization: Jeogeulreosu
- Hangul: 저글러스
- Director: Kim Jung-Hyun
- Writer: Jo Yong-Hae
- Network: KBS2
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: December 4, 2017 – January 23, 2018
- Runtime: Mon & Tue 22:00
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Yoon-Yi (Baek Jin-Hee) works as a secretary and has held her job for the past 5 years. She is loyal and devoted to her work. Yoon-Yi also runs an internet community website for secretaries. One day, her boss’s wife mistakenly assumes her husband is having an affair with Yoon-Yi. The scandal spreads throughout her company. Her boss though does not correct the misunderstanding to coverup his own real affair he is having with someone else. Yoon-Yi is placed on a waiting list for a new position and she is devastated.
Meanwhile, Chi-Won (Daniel Choi) is scouted for a managing director position in the Video Business Department at YB Ad. He carries a trauma related to a fire incident when he was young. He is not interested in socializing with other people and he does not a have a secretary. Yoon-Yi is assigned to work as Chi-Won’s secretary at YB Ad, but Chi-Won tells her that he does not need her. Yoon-Yi tells him otherwise and that she will work hard for him. One evening, Chi-Won’s boss invites him and Yoon-Yi out for dinner. Yoon-Yi gets drunk and Chi-Won takes her home. It turns out the house where she lives is the same house where the traumatic fire incident occurred when Chi-Won was a child. Next to the front door, he sees a flyer looking for a tenant for a second floor room. Chi-Won decides to rent the room to overcome his trauma.
- Takes over the KBS2 Mon & Tue 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Witch at Court'” and followed by “Radio Romance” on January 29, 2018.
- Yoon Gyun-Sang was first offered the lead male role, but declined.
- First acting role for Daniel Choi since being discharged from the South Korean military on September 29, 2017.
- First script reading took place October 26, 2017 at Largo Ville Resort, Kanghwa, Incheon, South Korea.
- Yoo Ji-Tae makes cameo appearance in ep.9 as Choi Kang-Woo. Choi Kang-Woo is the lead character in KBS2 drama series “Mad Dog.”
|2017-12-05||2||6.5% (20th)||6.4% (17th)||7.0% (15th)||6.9% (17th)|
|2017-12-12||4||7.8% (13th)||8.3% (9th)||8.0% (13th)||7.8% (13th)|
|2017-12-19||6||7.3% (14th)||7.4% (13th)||9.1% (9th)||9.3% (6th)|
|2017-12-25||7||7.0% (20th)||6.8% (15th)||7.7% (17th)||7.4% (16th)|
|2017-12-26||8||8.3% (13th)||8.7%||9.9% (5th)||9.6% (5th)|
|2018-01-01||9||NR||7.4%||8.1% (16th)||8.2% (17th)|
|2018-01-02||10||9.5% (11th)||9.6%||9.4% (8th)||9.4% (5th)|
|2018-01-09||12||7.6% (15th)||–||8.5% (10th)||8.8% (8th)|
|2018-01-15||13||NR||–||7.1% (18th)||7.1% (17th)|
|2018-01-16||14||7.0% (19th)||–||8.6% (9th)||8.3% (10th)|
|2018-01-22||15||8.1% (16th)||–||8.2% (15th)||7.8% (15th)|
|2018-01-23||16||9.0% (13th)||–||9.1% (8th)||9.0% (9th)|
Source: TNS Media Korea & AGB Nielson
- NR denotes not ranked within the Top 20 TV programs (including news, sports, variety, etc.) for that day according to TNS Media Korea and AGB Nielson.