- Drama: Handsome Guy and Jung-Eum (English title)
- Revised romanization: Hoonnamjungeum
- Hangul: 훈남정음
- Writer: Lee Jae-Yoon
- Network: SBS
- Release Date: May, 2018 —
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 22:00 (35 minutes / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Hoon-Nam is a handsome single guy, but he is not interested in love. Jung-Eum dreams of falling in love. Due to her difficult situation, she gives up on finding love. Hoon-Nam and Jung-Eum happen to meet and develop their relationship romantically.
- “Hoon-Nam Jung-Eum” takes over SBS’ Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by “Switch: Change the World.”
- Namgung Min and Hwang Jung-Eum have been offered the lead roles and they are considering the offers positively.
- Main male character’s name of Hoon-Nam also means “handsome guy” in Korean.
- Namgung Min – Hoon-Nam
- Hwang Jung-Eum – Jung-Eum
- Oh Yoon-Ah – Coach Yang
- Shim Hye-Jin – Hoon-Nam’s mother
- Jo Dal-Hwan – Charlie
- Lee Moon-Sik – Jung-Eum’s father