- Drama: Familiar Wife (English title) / Wife That I Know (literal title)
- Revised romanization: Aneun Waipeu
- Hangul: 아는 와이프
- Director: Lee Sang-Yeob
- Writer: Yang Hee-Seung
- Network: tvN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: August 1 – September 20, 2018
- Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
- Genre: Romance / Fantasy / Time Travel
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©
Joo-Hyuk (Ji Sung) has been married to Woo-Jin (Han Ji-Min) for 5 years. Joo-Hyuk works at a bank and Woo-Jin works as a massage therapist. They have two young children. Due to having to pay off their apartment and supporting both of their parents, Joo-Hyuk and Woo-Jin have a hard time financially. Joo-Hyuk thinks his wife is a bad wife as well. He is even scared of her. Meanwhile, Woo-Jin is stressed from taking care of their young children and working at the same time. She has a hard time controlling her anger. Both of them are not happy with their current situation. One day, Joo-Hyuk meets his first love from his college days Hye-Won (Kang Han-Na). She tells him that she liked him back then.
Later, Joo-Hyuk helps a man on the subway and the man gives him two coins. These two coins causes Joo-Hyuk to travel back in time. When Joo-Hyuk wakes up, he finds himself in a totally different situation. He is married to Hye-Won not Woo-Jin.
- “Familiar Wife” takes over the tvN Wed. & Thu. 21:30 time slot previously occupied by “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” and followed by “The Smile Has Left Your Eyes” September, 2018.
- First script reading took place May 9, 2018 at Studio Dragon in Sangamdong, Seoul, South Korea.
- “Familiar Wife” has Ji Sung and Han Ji-Min playing lead roles together for the first time. They did previously appear in 2003 SBS drama series “All In” with Ji Sungplaying a second lead male role and Han Ji-Min playing the teen version of the lead female character.
- Couple poster for tvN drama series “Familiar Wife.”