- Drama: Bad Guys: Vile City (English title)
- Revised romanization: Nappeun Nyeoseokdeul: Akui Doshi
- Hangul: 나쁜 녀석들: 악의 도시
- Director: Han Dong-Hwa
- Writer: Han Jung-Hoon
- Network: OCN
- Episodes: 16
- Release Date: December 16, 2017 – February 4, 2018
- Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:20
- Genre: Action
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Woo Je-Moon (Park Joong-Hoon) is a prosecutor at the Seowon District Public Prosecutors’ Office. He uses drastic measures to dispense his brand of justice. The chief prosecutor orders him to arrest Jo Young-Kook (Kim Hong-Fa). Jo Young-Kook is the CEO of Hyunseung Company and a powerful figure in the city. Woo Je-Moon puts together a team to take down Jo Young-Kook. The team consists of Heo Il-Hoo (Joo Jin-Mo), Jang Sung-Cheol (Yang Ik-June), No Jin-Pyeong (Kim Moo-Yul) and Han Gang-Joo (Ji Soo). These men all have their own different reasons in taking part in the team.
- “Bad Guys: Vile City” takes over the OCN Sat. & Sun. 22:20 time slot previously occupied by “Black and followed by “Children of A Lesser God” on March 3, 2018.
- Park Sung-Woong was offered supporting role, but declined.
- Um Tae-Goo was originally cast for the drama series, but dropped out prior to filming due to health issues. He was replace by actor Ji Soo.
- Kang Ha-Neul was originally cast to play Prosecutor No Jin-Pyeong, but dropped out of the series prior to filming. There was a scheduling conflicted with his enlistment in the military on September 11, 2017. In his place, Kim Moo-Yul is cast for the role of No Jin-Pyeong.
- Related titles:
- Bad Guys | Nappeun Nyeoseokdeul (OCN / 2014)
- Bad Guys: Vile City | Nappeun Nyeoseokdeul: Akui Doshi (OCN / 2017-2018) (OCN / 2017)