- Drama: 20th Century Boy and Girl (literal title)
- Revised romanization: 20segi Sonyeonsonyeo
- Hangul: 20세기 소년소녀
- Director: Lee Dong-Yoon
- Writer: Lee Sun-Hye
- Network: MBC
- Episodes: 32
- Release Date: October 9 – November 28, 2017
- Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 22:00 (35 minutes each / 2 episodes per day)
- Language: Korean
- Country: South Korea
Depicts the love and friendship of three 35-year-old single women.
- “20th Century Boy and Girl” takes over MBC’s Monday & Tuesday 20:00 time slot previously occupied by “The King in Love” and followed by “Two Cops” on November 27, 2017.
- Early working title was “No Sex and the City.”
- First script reading took place July 11, 2017 at MBC Broadcasting Station in Sangam, South Korea.
- First still images of Han Ye-Seul in MBC drama series “20th Century Boy and Girl.”
- Two main posters for MBC drama series “20th Century Boy and Girl.”
- Due to a strike at MBC, “20th Century Boy and Girl” did not air as originally planned on September 24, 2017 and instead first aired on October 9, 2017.
- Ep. 1-2 and ep.3-4 aired on Monday, October 9, 2017. No episodes will air on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 due to a soccer match between South Korea and Morocco.
- The final four episodes will air at 8:30 PM, allowing “Two Cops” to begin airing at its originally scheduled 10PM time slot from November 27, 2017. Ep. 29-30 of “20th Century Boy and Girl” will now air Monday, November 27, 2017 at 8:30PM and ep. 31-32 will air Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 8:30 PM.
Source: TNS Media Korea & AGB Nielson
- NR denotes not ranked within the Top 20 TV programs (including news, sports, variety, etc.) for that day according to TNS Media Korea and AGB Nielson.
- 2017 MBC Drama Awards – December 30, 2017
- Best Actor (Monday & Tuesday drama) (Kim Ji-Suk)